The tutorial was inspired by the Murtaza’s Workshop - Robotics and AI on YouTube. I highly recommend to watch his video. Also, lots of practice in this article was already written in the Jupyter Notebook. You can directly download it in below session.
- OpenCV with Python – 1
- OpenCV with Python – 2
- OpenCV with Python – 3
- OpenCV with Python – 4
- OpenCV with Python – 5
After reading, you're learn
In these tutorials, you will learn:
- Read, write image and viedo.
- The essence of the image in computer world.
- Different format of the image and how to convert among them.
- Resize and crop the image.
- Change the perspective of the image.
- Draw lines and other shapes on image.
- Contours detection and color filtering.
- Using cascade files to do the object detection. (Exclude the training part)